Sunday, July 20, 2008

Explanation of Why This Blog Exists

So, I just discovered that Jeffrey Smith has a blog and I thought, "If Jeffrey Smith can have a blog then why can't I?" (It's kind of like if Tommy Lasorda can drink Slim Fast then so can I -- whether or not I need it.)

Anyhoo, so I chose the black template because it looks more mysterious and classy and because it might be taken more seriously this way -- even though none of these are my aim for making this blog. I'm only making this blog because Jeffrey Smith has a blog -- so why can't I?

Secondary reasons for making this blog are to practice my writing, since that's an important skill to have, and since I miss writing for the Capital Ward Newsletter back in the day. We'll see if I can make things as entertaining now as they used to seem.

No comments: